Never go against your grain for gain. ~ Lynda Colter-Bergh
Not all solutions revolve around saving money. But, I can truly say, that if you are choosing to do business with me, it’s because I chose the solution based on what is best for you, my client, without regard to what is best for my personal gain.
- I will NOT choose a solution based on a bonus, or a better profit for me. I will choose a solution based on the best product and best price that I can offer as a solution for you.
- If I can't help you, I will tell you. My integrity means more than gaining your business.
- I will teach you how to ask the right questions to understand what you are about to sign when it comes to Merchant Services or any other type of engagement. (You choose how detailed you want that training to be).
- I will not forget you once you’ve become my client. You don't cease to exist once you've signed on the dotted line. I will continue to act as your advocate through auditing of your statements, support and referral programs.
- I will go above and beyond to look out for you. I am a "Protective Lion Mama." I will provide proactive updates as I learn about them. I care about your business and your success.
- If I recommend a service, a company, a product, it is because I believe they are the best solution for your needs. I have spent over 10 years building my network of business professionals that have proven to me they deliver consistently, on time, and on budget. When I add someone to that list for the first time, I help monitor the progress of that project to the end and evaluate their performance before referring them again.
- If I don't know the answer, I won't make it up. I will research it until I know the answer and then I will explain it in whatever manner needed until you also understand it.
- I will do my best to resolve issues quickly and to the best of my abilities. Stuff happens. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional or less than truthful. It's what happens when there are issues that you find out what that person is made of.
"When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters -- one represents danger, and the other represents opportunity." John F. Kennedy